Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Casca's Armor for Skyrim (Hentai's Casker Armour)



To install, just drop in your Skyrim folder. To uninstall, remove the "Hentai Casker" folder in Data\Meshes\armor\Berserk and Data\Textures\armor\Berserk

You can find it in Dawnstar's Barracks, in a chest near the entrance. I tried to make the container player owned in the CK, but it doesn't seem to be working, so you'll have to steal it. Either that, or I don't know if it does work because I have not tested, but you might be able to craft it, it should be in the Steel armor section.

DOWNLOAD

Thanks to Hentai for this armor (original one), I just made it work in Skyrim.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Caska character! Do you think you can make a mod with her as a follower, please? With that look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd prefer to wait until there's a save2esp kind of thing, like the one we had back when Oblivion, that makes it much easier. I also have to figure out how followers work.

      Delete
  4. I know how to create followers with CK, there is a full tutorial on youtube. Would you send me your save file with Caska please? So I can copy her face and make her as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how to create them too. That's not the problem. There's a face tinting bug right now, and it can't be solved correctly for created NPCs.

      Delete